A short regenerating pause
Nowadays increasing workloads and the attending stress often result in burn-out and absenteeism. Chair Massage is a short but effecient method to regulate body and mind and in doing so lowers your stresslevel. Chair Massage is a styleof seated massage and focuses on your back, shoulders, neck and arms. Working with acupressure techniques, this massage relaxes and invigorates, which makes it suitable in a professional environment.
Some of the benefits of Chair Massage:
- Increases circulation and the flow of nutrients throughout the system.
- Reduces muscular tension that can lead to chronic pain.
- Stimulates lymphatic tissues thereby flushing out toxins.
- Helps to relieve muscle stiffness and stress-induced tension.
- Releases endorphins (a feel-good hormone).
- Reduces fatigue, anxiety and depression.
- Helps increase concentration.